View Profile Koomie

12 Movie Reviews

I didn't think that flash could get any better.... NEVER HAVE I BEEN SO WRONG.

<3 for the Very end, the expression on Ellis's face when the "presents" started exploding was priceless.

the Stair sleeper, most nafarious of the Cat types i presume. We have 3 cats ourseves and none of them sleep on the stairs, but our Ragdoll mix will follow up the stiars, overtake you, then plop down on the stairs and roll on her back to get tummy rubs. Irritating to say the leaset. =3 but, becase they are who they are to us, we love them still!

I logged in jsut to leave you a comment! I love your animation style and the voices fit the charecters so well! The halarity of the reactions and resons are beyond mesure! XD
10/10
5/5
Keep it up! I'm watching you!

5 Game Reviews

Very fun game! Hope you make more, my only problem (An i'm not certain if this is just the game or my computer) anytime i try to toggle the music and SFX the whole game just dissapears, i can still hear it, but i can't do anything.

Very cute Game! The Graphics are smooth and I love the simplicity of it! The objectives are clear and the instructions are very informative and clear as well. Thi game would do very well on NG i think!

Beautiful!

Enough said!

10/10 5/5

88 Audio Reviews

I'm really into this!! I love LOVE the slow intro, It's not Uber slow (like some trace where it takes 2 min just to frickin START) It's "just right"

WOOP KEEP IT UP

Awesome rendition, now if we could find a wondrous voice to add dimension and breathe life into this Beautiful work! btw, Reminds me of the movie Hocus Pocus =3

Great Song, absolutely Wonderful Melody! Not so hot on the God-talk, but sure, if it's your thing, good for you. Hope you can continue to amaze and astound with your musical prowess.

stephenstripling responds:

Thanks, glad you like it!

I don't own or participate as a monitor of FA, but i have my own account, (And yes, i'm a Furry, just not a pervy Furry.) I'm also an Anime Artist, and aspiring Musician and Massuse. X3 kinda a good combo huh?

30, Female