Left 4 Speed 2 in 3D Left 4 Speed 2 in 3D

I didn't think that flash could get any better.... NEVER HAVE I BEEN SO WRONG.

<3 for the Very end, the expression on Ellis's face when the "presents" started exploding was priceless.

Step Sleeper Step Sleeper

the Stair sleeper, most nafarious of the Cat types i presume. We have 3 cats ourseves and none of them sleep on the stairs, but our Ragdoll mix will follow up the stiars, overtake you, then plop down on the stairs and roll on her back to get tummy rubs. Irritating to say the leaset. =3 but, becase they are who they are to us, we love them still!

Coyote and Rattlesnake: No Evil 005 Coyote and Rattlesnake: No Evil 005

I logged in jsut to leave you a comment! I love your animation style and the voices fit the charecters so well! The halarity of the reactions and resons are beyond mesure! XD
10/10
5/5
Keep it up! I'm watching you!

Courage vs. Slenderman Courage vs. Slenderman

Interesting Concept, i was a bit dissapointed, The Old man never screamed with the mask on, he would scream "BOOGABOOGABOOGA" otherwise pretty decent

NoPUNintendo 2 NoPUNintendo 2

OUTCH! Terrible Puns, but i loved the Animation style and everything was very clean and flowed smoothly!

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

XDD I just started replaying OoT myself on the N64, and this is just...Too funny! I love the expressions you gave him throughout the episode! And it's nice to see Navi as more than just some phosphorous blob with wings and a voice! ^^

the Internet Pals the Internet Pals

Please?

4Chan?

Human race in a nutshell Human race in a nutshell

THE FACE

9/10 for giving me horrifying nightmares, and 5/5 for making my mother cringe without even hearing the audio.

=) Disturbing, yet effective!

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Unexpected!

Incredible!! The animation was a little glitchy, but otherwise was an extremely fast-paced, well thought out battle of epic proportions! I was expecting a low grade kiddy flick, DBZ style and all, but this....Right from Left field!

10/10 For ingenious use of Pokemon,
5/5 for good use of lighting and points of view,
and Faved for being outrageously awesome!

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

XD *laughs uncontrollably*

*still laughing*
God that was awesome! The mystery remains, but the random stupidity continues! 9/10 for the style and cleanliness
5/5 for the music and the memories!
^^ Faved for the awesome!