XS - I Am XS - I Am

I'm really into this!! I love LOVE the slow intro, It's not Uber slow (like some trace where it takes 2 min just to frickin START) It's "just right"

WOOP KEEP IT UP

Come Little Children - Come Little Children -

Awesome rendition, now if we could find a wondrous voice to add dimension and breathe life into this Beautiful work! btw, Reminds me of the movie Hocus Pocus =3

Eternal Love[Original Mix Eternal Love[Original Mix

Great Song, absolutely Wonderful Melody! Not so hot on the God-talk, but sure, if it's your thing, good for you. Hope you can continue to amaze and astound with your musical prowess.

stephenstripling responds:

Thanks, glad you like it!

A Story about Yoshi A Story about Yoshi

I love the Authentic (idk if that' the word i wanted, but wtvr) Feel of this song! IT's calming, and so uplifting! I've listened to all your Yoshi songs and this is just awesome! I've been searching high and low for a decent version of this song, At last i've finally found it! My Super Happy Tree is restored!

DAFORCEFilms responds:

Thanks man. I love to hear someone enjoying my work.

Yoshi's Serenade - Yoshi Story Yoshi's Serenade - Yoshi Story

I love this! I've listened to all three of you Yoshi Songs, It's wonderful to hear one that does the Game justice, even if it's old, it's still really good. (I tried FL, i didn't understand it's mechanics) I hope you'll keep up the awesome job!

Pokemon - Fuck*ng Aagron Pokemon - Fuck*ng Aagron

Holy Crap! I need a Bathroom break because of how much I was Laughing!! I'm gonna go buy the Pokemon Games again JUST to get myself a G**D*** Aagron!

Raindrops of a Dream ~P~ Raindrops of a Dream ~P~

sweeeeet

This was very nice, but i thought it needed a touch of something soothing to go alongside it, So i pulled up Youtube and Typed in "Sound of Rain" Listen to a rainstorm with this tune and it's even more epic!

[RM] - Down WIP [RM] - Down WIP

interesting

I think this has a lot of potential. I did like the add of the voice, but it is a little repetitive. The change-up was nice, and the tone of the song was strong.
the change-up at 1:14 was even better, and the song was a bit short.
All in all, very nice work, and you've got a good base here for even better!

[HoS] Neon Night [HoS] Neon Night

H.O.L.Y.C.R.A.P.

I was expecting, "Holiday" and got "Gut check"! With my headphones on it's like you're in a whole other World! This is awesome! I was just gonna start looking for something "Dark Ambient" To help inspire my Comic drawing/writing, It's like you read my mind! *shiver*
5/5 10/10 Dl'd!

Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday.

Just stumbled on this..

Awesome! Plus it's my B-day, =P Turned 21! Keep up the awesome work~!
5/5 10/10